MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN (32-38 h) – NENA BARCELONA
As our Marketing/Social Media Intern works alongside management to increase brand awareness through the usage of social media platforms. With the focus on TikTok and Instagram. To create more brand awareness and increase the sales of our online store.
You will work close with our creative director and follow up on our social media/marketing calendar. You will be shoot and editing and posting the content on our platforms.
- Create, edit, and post social media content (follow up on our marketing calendar)
- Daily interaction with your target audience
- Maintain and update Nena’s media list
- Create drafts of press releases, presentations, and other marketing materials
- Manage influencers and stylists collaborations.
Required Skill Set
- Bachelor student in marketing, PR, or Business.
- Experience in an office-based work environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Influencer landscape– ideally you are very active on social media yourself and are keen to learn all aspects of influencer marketing.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and shape campaigns that are fun, clever and on point with brands and audiences.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and independent, structured, pro-active way of working.
- Sharing our passion for body positivity, inclusivity and a sense for fashion trends are a plus.
- Sense of humor.
*Please note that this is a 3 or 6 months internship and it requires an agreement with your educational institution.*